Inverness offers a wide range of property of all sizes to buy or rent with plenty of options both in the City itself and in the surrounding rural areas. The Highland Life website gives comprehensive information on finding all forms of housing in the Highlands.  

Buying property

To purchase a property in Scotland, you will require the services of a Scottish Solicitor - as well as undertaking the relevant legal work solicitors in Scotland often fill the role taken by Estate Agents in England and Wales. Highland Solicitors Property Centre represents Solicitors Estate Agency firms throughout the Highlands while Estate agents in the area include Your Move, Strutt & Parker, CKD Galbraith, Bell Ingram, Remax Scotland and Inverness Estate Agents.

Renting property

Property rented by private landlords can also be found through solicitors or estate agents and adverts are often placed in local newspapers notably the twice weekly Inverness Courier.

The Highland Council and registered housing associations provide and manage homes for rent to people in housing need. More information and details on how to apply can be found on the Highland Council web pages on Finding Housing in the Highlands.

home inverness - home